Thursday, July 1, 2010

GET TO KNOW YOUR EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE!!

Hey 08s!

In case you've forgotten who we are, we decided to blurb-it-up and tell you a bit about ourselves (your 08 Executive Committee)...

If YOU want to post an update about yourself, just shoot us an email at 08update@gmail.com and we will try to get your info posted here too!!

So I'm Lauren Bennett, the Class President (as Alums). I'm in charge of coordinating quarterly calls with all the execs to make sure we are doing a good job of keeping our class connected. (Ie- this blog, our facebook page, class website, emails, etc)...

Right now, I'm living in my hometown of Miami, FL, waiting to start law school at the University of Miami in August. After graduating, I worked as a Restaurant Manager for Hillstone Restaurant Group (yay corporate recruiting) for one year and then took another year off to apply to law school, relax, and get my life together.

Hope you are all doing well!

Lauren :)

2 comments: